“Holistic weKear & Wellness” Beauty Kit
A unique collection of Kear Natural innovative and award-winning hero skincare products; face and body cleansing, antioxidant protection, hydration, nourishment, and glowing lips. Perfect for anyone who is looking for a holistic herbal approach to their personal wellness routine.
a holistic herbal approach to skincare
- Free from artificial fragrances, synthetic chemicals, toxic preservatives, paraben, or petroleum
- Never tested on animals
- Waterless, multi-use
- Exclusively produced in Greece
- Suitable for all genders, skin tones, and skin types
- Dermatologically and microbiologically tested
Ultra-moisturising Plant Heroes body cream is rich in restorative St. John's Wort that helps improve the appearance of visible imperfections, including pigmentation, spots, cracked skin, stretch marks, scars, and cellulite. Perfect as a hand or foot cream, it can also treat calluses and is ideal before or after a manicure or pedicure.
Special innovation Hydrate Relax natural body oil is made with only 7 active natural ingredients fortifying the skin against the stresses of daily life. Non-greasy and lightweight, offering maximum hydration, especially after a bath, while also rejuvenating the body and mind. With antioxidant properties, it promotes glowing and velvety skin. Gentle enough to be used as a makeup remover.
Exfoliating Herbal Soap bar is made with plant-based glycerine, free from paraben, animal fat, silicon, sulphates, toxins, and never tested on animals. Scented and preserved with plant-based cosmetic oils, this scrub soap delivers deep cleansing, hydration, and skin regeneration. Due to its active ingredients, almond grains and seaweed removes dead skin cells without over-drying. Promotes hydration and skin regeneration; detoxifies, unclogs pores, and rejuvenates the skin, leaving it soft and glowing.
Antioxidant and sebum regulating Sage Olive Leaf Extract Herbal Soap is a facial soap bar that effectively combats blemishes and detoxifying pores. Skin feels smooth and moisturised. Versatile and multipurpose, it can also be used as a body soap and shampoo bar.
SofiLip™ Mandarin healing lip balm contains only natural beeswax, virgin olive oil, sea-buckthorn berry oil, and mandarin essential oil. It is specially formulated to soothe, moisturise and protect dry, chapped lips, making them supple and soft, permanently.
- AntiOxidant Face Balm: Finalist, Best Balm, Beauty Shortlist Awards 2020. Editor’s Choice, Mama & Baby Awards 2020. Bronze in Multi-Purpose Treats, Beauty Bible Awards 2021.
- Plant Heroes Body Balm: Commended, Mama & Baby Awards 2020. Editor’s Choice, Beauty Shortlist Awards 2021.
- Hydrate Relax Body Oil: Winner, Best Body Oil Beauty Shortlist Awards 2020. Winner, Best Special Innovation Pure Beauty Awards 2020. Silver in Body Oil, Top Santé Bodycare Awards 2021. Silver in Body Oil, Beauty Bible Awards 2021.
- Exfoliating Herbal Soap: Winner, Best Artisan Soap, Mama & Baby Awards 2020.
- Sage Olive Leaf Herbal Soap: Editor’s Choice, Beauty Shortlist Wellbeing Awards 2021.
- SofiLip™ Mandarin Lip Balm: Finalist, Best Lip Balm, Natural Health Beauty Awards 2020. Finalist, Best Lip Balm, Attracta Beauty Awards 2020. Winner, Best Lip Balm, Hip & Healthy Awards 2021.
Once your order has been received by the Designer, it will be processed and shipment arranged through the Space To Show portal. As the Buyer, it is your responsibility to ensure the correct address is supplied, and that someone will be present to receive the package at that address.
You will receive a tracking number, enabling you to monitor the progress of your delivery. If you have any queries, you can get in touch with the Designer through the Resolution Centre, which you can access in your account page. Delivery times are dependent on the processing time needed by the designer, and on your location.
We aim to get your item to you as speedily as possible, but cannot be held responsible for delays caused by events out of our control. Local deliveries should reach you within 7 working days and international deliveries within 15 working days.
Please note, bespoke items may have a lead time of 10-12 weeks. The designer will specify whether the item is bespoke in the product description. We cannot deliver to Ukraine and certain areas of China.
You can order from our designers with complete peace of mind.
Ample time (2 weeks) is allocated for you to exchange or return your order, for any reason – even if once it arrives, you decide that you simply don’t like it!
The item should, however, be returned in an unused condition, with all the labels and tags still attached.
You should use your own return courier to return the item, this is at your own risk.
Space To Show will be notified once the designer receives the return. Once the return has been received, and in the absence of objections from the Designer, we will refund the monies minus the delivery charge. If after the 14 day period, you have an issue with your purchase, it becomes your responsibility to take up the matter with the Designer. This should take place via firstname.lastname@example.org, and will be for exchange only. Designers of bespoke or altered items understandably operate under a no refund policy, which Space To Show is obliged to honour. Please take extra caution, therefore, when ordering bespoke or tailored items.