Limited Three-Hand White - Luca
• Limited to 25 pieces worldwide
• Movement: Caliber F07.111 of the traditional Swiss manufacturer ETA
• Movement Type: Quartz
• Diameter: 40,5mm
• Glass: The hardest watch glass in the world. Scratch resistant sapphire glass with anti-reflective coating from Switzerland
• Case: Classic 316L brushed stainless steel case from Switzerland
• Case Height: 7,3mm
• Case Weight: 48g
• Accuracy: -10/+20 sec/month
• Water Resistance: 3ATM
• Dial: White, Metal from Switzerland
• Hands: Black, Metal from Switzerland
• Functions: Hours, minutes, central second, date display
• Theoretical battery’s lifetime: ca. 54 month
• Warranty: 2-year
• Leather: First of its kind certified (Biokreis, ECARF and IVN) organic leather strap handmade in Germany
• Clasp: 316L stainless steel clasp
• Strap Length: 114/82mm
• Strap Thickness: 2,7mm
• Lug Width: 21mm
Once your order has been received by the Designer, it will be processed and shipment arranged through the Space To Show portal. As the Buyer, it is your responsibility to ensure the correct address is supplied, and that someone will be present to receive the package at that address.
You will receive a tracking number, enabling you to monitor the progress of your delivery. If you have any queries, you can get in touch with the Designer through the Resolution Centre, which you can access in your account page. Delivery times are dependent on the processing time needed by the designer, and on your location.
We aim to get your item to you as speedily as possible, but cannot be held responsible for delays caused by events out of our control. Local deliveries should reach you within 7 working days and international deliveries within 15 working days.
Please note, bespoke items may have a lead time of 10-12 weeks. The designer will specify whether the item is bespoke in the product description. We cannot deliver to Ukraine and certain areas of China.
You can order from our designers with complete peace of mind.
Ample time (2 weeks) is allocated for you to exchange or return your order, for any reason – even if once it arrives, you decide that you simply don’t like it!
The item should, however, be returned in an unused condition, with all the labels and tags still attached.
You should use your own return courier to return the item, this is at your own risk.
Space To Show will be notified once the designer receives the return. Once the return has been received, and in the absence of objections from the Designer, we will refund the monies minus the delivery charge. If after the 14 day period, you have an issue with your purchase, it becomes your responsibility to take up the matter with the Designer. This should take place via email@example.com, and will be for exchange only. Designers of bespoke or altered items understandably operate under a no refund policy, which Space To Show is obliged to honour. Please take extra caution, therefore, when ordering bespoke or tailored items.